About Bayside Accounting
Based in Table View, Bayside Accounting is a Registered Business Accountant BAP(SA). We are a Registered SARS Tax Practitioner, a Member of the SAIBA as well as a Member of the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners . Bayside Accounting is also a Commissioner of Oaths.
Bayside Accounting will provide your small to medium business enterprise with bookkeeping and financial services, tax compliance and other business services. We are also able to assist you with your personal business income tax.
Our team focuses on managing compliance and other challenges faced by our clients in a professional, cost effective and timely manner.
Our Mission statement: Bookkeeping, tax and related services for your small to medium business enterprise….
- 1 April 2018 – VAT rate increases from 14% to 15%
- 28 February 2019- Odometer day – record closing kilometres travelled where you are in receipt of a travelling allowance
- 31 October 2018 – Bi annual PAYE reconciliation (1 March 2018 to 31 August 2018)
- 28 February 2019 – final PAYE reconciliation (
- 1 July 2018 Tax season for the 2018 tax year opens
- 31 August 2018: First provisional payment and return due for 2019 tax year
- 28 February 2019: Second provisional payment and return due for 2019 tax year
- 30 September 2018: Third (voluntary) provisional payment for 2018 tax year
- 31 October 2018 – Deadline for submission of efiling/branch income tax returns (salary individuals – 2018 tax year
- 31 January 2019 – Deadline for submission of efiling/branch income tax returns (Provisional: Individuals and Trusts) – 2018 tax year
- 12 months after financial year-end 2018: Submission of IT14 and IT12EI income tax returns for companies, trusts and exempt institutions– 2018 tax year